FREE DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Item Type Purchased
- Free island wide delivery for a minimum purchase of SGD$100.00
- Products, individually or combined, must not exceed 800mm x 1200mm x 1000mm.
- Only completed purchases made on www.safetysigns.sg will be eligible.
- Free delivery does not include purchases made at our brick and mortar store.
- Free delivery does not include order of customised items.
- Free delivery does not include order confirmed via phone, fax and/or email.
Delivery Location and Conditions
- Applicable with Singapore mainland only.
- Delivery to one location only for one Invoice.
- Must have direct access to unloading point for goods receiving without the need for staircase access.
- Delivery vehicle to be parked free of charge during delivery duration.
Delivery Timing and Conditions
- Delivery during Mondays to Fridays from 11am to 4pm only.
- Please allow half an hour allowance before and after the mutually pre-agreed time slot for unforeseen traffic and weather conditions.
Delivery Process and Lead Time
- You will receive a phone call from one of our representatives to confirm delivery details within the same day of your purchase made online if the order is received on a weekday before 3pm. Purchases made online after 3pm will be processed the next working day. Do give SAFETYSIGNS.SG a call contact us if you do not hear from us.
- Purchases fulfilling all terms and conditions, instructions for the fulfilment of your order will be given and executed within the next working day.
- Our customer service will advise the delivery time slot to be mutually agreed.
- One week lead time for order to be delivered.
Goods to be received and checked by the person who made the purchase.
Installation of goods
The delivery does not include installation of the goods. SAFETYSIGNS.SG reserves the right to charge an installation fee of not less than $80.00 or $60.00 per hour (or any part thereof) labours for the installation of goods delivered, whichever is higher.
SAFETYSIGNS.SG does not provide free overseas delivery. Customers will have to bear 3rd party freight/handling/insurance costs involving overseas delivery.
The client is responsible for the return of any faulty products to SAFETYSIGNS.SG for 1 to 1 exchange (subject to stock availability).
Goods in Transit
Responsibility will be transferred from the time and date that the product is dispatched. From the time that the product is in transit, all goods will be considered the sole responsibility including insurance for the receiving party.
- The content of these terms and conditions are for your general information and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Photograph, images and colours featured are representation of the actual products only and may vary from time to time. SAFETYSIGNS.SG cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission. Should the delivered goods for any reason not be satisfactory to the client then SAFETYSIGNS.SG reserves the right to charge for the second delivery a fee of not less than SGD$40.00.
- SAFETYSIGNS.SG does not warrant the suitability of goods.
- Should the initial free delivery not be completed for reasons beyond the control of SAFETYSIGNS.SG, then SAFETYSIGNS.SG reserves the right to cancel the free delivery entirely. The goods will then be placed on collection only and no delivery will take place. It will become the client’s responsibility to collect the goods from the SAFETYSIGNS.SG store.
For orders which do not fulfil the above, delivery is subjected to between $40.00 minimum & $180.00 maximum delivery charge. Alternatively, please arrange for self collection at our store.